Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Assignment Brief

My individual role is to create a poster, which has a certain theme to it and attracts the public’s attentions while walking in the street. I am also in a group, which will produce a second type of advert, the options are: a Radio advert, an audio visual Web advert or a Leaflet or printed advertorial. I will plan and log my time and what I have done into a Production diary.

The following, are the deadlines I have set myself to complete certain tasks:
May 6th – Both assignment brief and poster completed and put onto Blogger
May 24th – Radio advert completed
June 4th – The Pitch completed
June 23rd – Day of Awards Ceremony
I will keep a calendar of activities to track the progress of my work, as well as producing a time plan from now until June 23rd.

The requirements of this assignment are: Task 1 (the Research, the Pre-production and the Pitch); Task 2 (the Production) and Task 3 (the Evaluation)

No comments: